Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Maintaining in the midst of everything!

When you are on Weight Watchers, you go through several levels of accomplishments. First, you set (and reach) your 10% weight loss goal. Next, You set your final goal. When you reach your final goal, you then go through six weeks of maintenance while you learn how to eat and maintain your weight loss. You can go no more than 2 lbs. over your goal weight during the maintenance period. If you do, you get an extra week added to your maintenance program.

I have been on my six week maintenance program since October 9! :-) I have two more weeks to go. Keep in mind, however, that I refuse to stress out and deprive myself of fun foods (in moderation)....especially during the holidays! I actually think that that is paramount to my overall success.

Once I reach lifetime status, I no longer have to pay for my Weight Watchers membership, but can still enjoy all of its privileges. I am truly looking forward to getting there!

I will keep you posted!