Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A little Yin to go with the Yang




  • Since I posted my fat pictures, I need a skinny one to make me feel better.
  • 53 lbs and Lasik surgery later (oh, and a little peroxide,too)...
  • This photo was taken a week or two before I made my goal weight. I was about a pound or two away.
  • I think losing the weight made me look ten years younger!
  • By the way..."fat" is relative. To some, the weight I was at below would be a positive improvement or place in their weight-loss journey. For some, 135 lbs is still fat (they're either short or live in California LOL). But, just know that as I was "passing through," I was THRILLED to be at a size 14. (When I hit size 12 I actually cried in a fitting room.) The bottom line is that we need to be at a weight that is healthy for us, and be HAPPY while we're there!