Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back on the right track

I think I may have finally gotten back on the right track. After weeks of struggling to get back into my healthy eating routine and mentality, I am finally there.

Last week I decided to do Weight Watcher's Core plan. (I'm actually afraid to try the new Momentum program until I'm back at goal.) The Core plan usually works for me and allows me to drop a significant amount of weight in a short amount of time. The thing that I think makes me successful with this plan is that it is more restrictive that the flex plan, but allows me to eat more. It helps me to have to be very disciplined. So far, I've dropped about 3 lbs from last week's official weigh-in. I will weigh in again on Tuesday...so, hopefully the success will remain and not fluctuate higher.